1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Admin. some words of advice: less is more. We don’t rehashed news daily and constant biased political opinion. And enough with the Trump obsession. Go outside and breathe some fresh air for a change.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Admin. some words of advice: less is more. We don’t need rehashed news daily and constant biased political opinion. And enough with the Trump obsession. Go outside and breathe some fresh air for a change.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Anyone who doesn't like Politics on the forum can just not go to the politics board. Jesus H. Christ, people. How hard is that?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Joe @Admin. and @Lily That was an entertaining little meltdown the three of you had over me pointing out that Senile @Joe lied about the weather. I messed it because I went out to dinner (I drove the C8 Corvette, in case you were wondering...).

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Actually @Breakfall I've noticed a buyer can get some really nice cars for not very much that are better made than many of today's cars, low mileage and even more reliable.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe compares a car that I bought as a toy to his life's savings. And he thinks that will make me envious or something. Really weird stuff. "Oh, I am so upset that my discretionary spending money was as much as your life's savings!" What?!!?!? The guy dreams up some imaginary competition with me......AND THEN LOSES BADLY!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
As an astute businessman you are probably aware that a recession may be coming which should drive prices down further & increase inventory of available cars to choose from.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah if he bought smart & bought lower than his assessed value then hes laughin

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Joe, the patheic loser, I worked to make a decent income so I do not have to worry about every penny I spend. You should have done the same, and then you would not be in the position you are in.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
His accountant told him to buy a penthouse and accomodate his overseas clients, thus eliminating the need to piss away his profits to the greedy tax man. That’s a win surely?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
not buildings tho. Built structures seem to be in a recession already

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey Yowler, have you thought about doing a weekly Podcast about your Corvette, Podcasts are very hot right now.