1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Joe … Overall, Canada's role in opposing apartheid in South Africa was far from exemplary. While there were moments of symbolic condemnation and eventual economic sanctions, these actions often came late and were overshadowed by ongoing economic ties and political pragmatism.23

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’m a scholar and a gentleman by Canada’s checkered past. I’m just glad that I’m able to reeducate you and make you understand your country’s wrongdoings…

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Hey @Joe where are you going with that gun in your hand. Just a little snippet that I gleaned from the Boer War mate… Britain's grim strategy took the war to the civilian population. Canadian troops burned Boer houses and farms, and moved civilians to internment

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Many younger members on our forum @Joe assumed that the German’s were the first to have concentration camps.But the British had them back in 1899! A little bit of history @Joe that most people should be well-aware of @Joe .

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
In contrast, French Canadians opposed any participation. Interpreting the conflict as one to preserve a minority culture in the face of British imperialism, they sympathized with the Boers. Accordingly, the fight was purely a British one, and Canada should not be involved.