1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
^^^ As I mentioned to you earlier @Joe whilst the boers (farmers) were mostly of German and Dutch heritage escaping religious persecution in Europe, a minority were also French. Hence the reluctance of French Canadians wanting to participate in the war crime over in South Africa. @Joe

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It may even be easier than the apartheid era since the blacks are corrupt as fuck, and will stoop so low as to even go so far as selling their own grandfather if the price was right. @Joe

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It seems that your country @Joe really has a vested interest in SA matey! So you tell your “PC” that Uncle Breakfall will piss on them from a dizzy height if he heard them sprouting that kind of shit! Okay @Joe ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It seems that your country @Joe really has a vested interest in SA matey! So you tell your “PC” friends that Uncle Breakfall will piss on them from a dizzy height if he heard them sprouting that kind of shit! Okay @Joe ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
the British army The camps were formed by the British army to house the residents of the two Boer republics of the South African Republic and the Orange Free State. They were established towards the end of 1900, after Britain had invaded the Boer republics.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Breakfall I’m getting really tired of logging on and your incredibly boring ramblings are all I see

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who orders a steak and cheese subway sandwich at 5:30 in the mornin? Hahahahaha o dunno as long as I get that 8$ tip

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’m awesome where as you’re trying, I see it I’ll give you credit it’s admirable