1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I bet momma likes casseroles. Im so excited for Winter meals again lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes!!!! I've been craving chili too. But I might make stew in the crockpot next weekend, before my taters go bad

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Agree..Blaze.. I love using my crockpot... Makes my house smell yummy, too LOLOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
YES!!! Smells of yummyness lol. Crockpot for slow cooking, and cast iron for frying!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I get that way in the Winter. I made a "to do" list today. Im marking them off as I go. Then Im going to sing Sea Shanties with friends at a brewery later

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you dont want to be lazy, just make you a small list, easy stuff to do. Feels good marking them off lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like fun.. :) I'm still in my PJ's HAHA gotta go shopping, do laundry clean the house.. sigh .. Day of Work :/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, Im still in my PJs and robe too lol. I'll put clothes on after I shower lol. I've got my laundry going too lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes you do Raven!!! An asteroid could hit, and then you would meet Weeg's Momma in heaven, and she will tell you "you should live every day as if it was your last"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Momma dont play!! She makes sure her son eat's nothing but yummyness too. None of that.... vegan "no meat" like silly Lotus spouts

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Vegans are of the devil. They dont care if lil plants scream as they are cut and release stressed smells in the air to signal help

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im singing to my kitty cats "let the suuuuun shine iiiiiiiiinnnn!" as I open my blinds lol