1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love steak.. but holy shit.. It's gotten so expensive.. It's a treat for me now.. like once a month.. I mainly eat chicken and fish.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I agree Raven, expensive... a treat! I mostly eat chicken and fish too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im about to eat chicky nuggies and frency fries, Fun Nuggets... anyone want a T-Rex or a Brontosaurus?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok Countess, I give you one of each, your butt needs it!! (Blaze says "RAWR" as he hands Countess the Dinosaur nuggies)

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
They're putting those anti-theft tags in the most expensive cuts now
pGPE2jU.jpeg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
I'll never understand liberals. First, they've complained about beef, because it destroys the earth, cows fart methane, it's bad for you and yada yada. Now that Brazoo sells everything to China and the riffraff can't afford it, they bitch. Same with gas. They complain fossil fuels polluting, but bitch when gas gets too expensive and people are forced to keep their cars home.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Sounds like the crackheads here. A few years ago, some guy had an accident because he drove his car over an open manhole, his wife died. Some crackhead had stolen the manhole cover to sell for scrap. The guy went on a rampage and killed a handful of them.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Today I saw some news about some nigger who molested and raped a bunch of children during the last 15 years. He was reported several times before, but since he belonged to the African voodoo religion, he simply accused of people hating on him because of his religion.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
I used to think people in the Islamic world were savages for being so uptight, controlling everything. Today, I see they are right. The second you let the fucking liberals devils loose, your society is gone.