1,000,000 Post Thread

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
There will be pop, juice, water, and sports drinks available. Not everyone is so hugh up on everything like you, @X. You must have a tough time navigating life. Let me rephrase that.....it is no wonder that you have such a tough time navigating life.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I knew you were the pop type, the color of your skin screams I need nourishment

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I drink one pop a day max....I love Brio and Ginger Beer. A lot of people like pop with pizza, so I for sure need to have pop at the pizza get together....your overreaction to the whole thing is a little funny. It reminds me of how much you panicked when I told you I would give you a ride in my Corvette. You are really socially clumsy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It’s not like my buddy says hey let’s go for a ride, it’s a random stranger on the internet

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ginger bear ?? Mmmmmm homemade by my Jamaican neighbours daughter WOWZERS spIIIICY

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Uber eats is so so dead I’m riding my bike to the lakeshore and gonna sleep until dinner rush

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I sit at lights and rev this old fucker ha ha everyone knows I’m retarded LOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Enjoy your pops @The Prowler may e if you omitted you could run the bases even faster next year but really who cares because your bald LOL

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Looks just like Kensington Philly
It's only an hour and a half away but I have no desire to go to Philadelphia for baseball, football, hockey or concerts. (and certainly not ape hoop) Whether you take the highway or the back way, the drive sucks getting in and out of there.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It’s not beer per day Lily, it’s a drink derived from ginger great for your belly