1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Oi Aidsman you anal orificer… the Roaring Forties is a reference to strong westerly’s in the Southern Hemisphere not the music scene back then when!!! Stick with the times you Jizz lobbier!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It’s going to be good finding even ground again on my own forum. Basically three retirees have been allowed to run amok on BF and all are noobs would you believe… @admin @LotusBud and this odd ball @Lily . I ain’t standing for that kinda shit just because we have jobs and responsibilities elsewhere other than been here 25/7 y’all!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I mean being here 25/7 means issues man…now I don’t know about you folk, but I don’t use no pronouns as such…I’m fucking Breakfall! And if I was single the chicks could eat my arse…and naturally I would reciprocate! That’s called chivalry and basic good manners y’all!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
We gonna make BF great again ya hear…and I’m willing to put the head of my cock on a chopping block and knock a nail through the business just to prove it! God Almighty…give a hallelujah!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
And I know (still in a southern drawl) that I hang shit in Texas because of all the macho queers and shit…but outta all the body oil and anal lube…a really good friend of mine and band leader uttered three words of the utmost significance: drink, drank and drunk!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
We gonna make BF great again ya hear…and I’m willing to put the head of my cock on a chopping block and knock a nail through the business-end just to prove it! God Almighty…give a hallelujah!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
We gonna make BF great again ya hear…and I’m willing to put the head of my cock on a chopping block and knock a nail through the business-end just to prove it! God Almighty…give a hallelujah!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
This isn’t a fucking echo chamber y’all! We don’t need no folk with an ineptitude to basic reason telling us how to live in our fucking cuntry! Australia has stood by the American people for over a century now…the longest standing allies to day y’all. We ain’t gonna have some two-bit-leftwats telling us about fucking democracy y’all when they identify with more pronouns than the fucking fingers on my hand! God almighty! Let us pray…

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
This isn’t a fucking echo chamber y’all! We don’t need no folk with an ineptitude to basic reason telling us how to live in our fucking cuntry! Australia has stood by the American people for over a century now…the longest standing allies to date y’all. We ain’t gonna have some two-bit-leftwats telling us about fucking democracy y’all when they identify with more pronouns than the fucking fingers on my hand! God almighty! Let us pray…

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’d say… but I’m well sure that you’re inclined to convince the audience otherwise Skidmark!
eDzAVMI.jpg