1,000,000 Post Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought a Rolex Sub Mariner in Interlaken in 1987. It was less than $800. I bought it because I wanted to. Rarely wear it.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
A friend of mine got to work closely with the owners of a large Dealer Group we both worked for, The owner and his kids are very wealthy...one of the Son's has a penthouse condo with a large walk in Safe built in, to hold and display his Watch Collection, this man has millions of dollars of watches elegantly displayed in w walk in safe in his condo....the rich are different, they are rich.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Mine wears a watch everyday and I wanted him to have a nice one

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I like nice jewlery and expensive things, but I don’t want to make myself a target or have to be worried about being robbed

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
When he was alive, it was widely rumored that Abe Lincoln was of mixed ancestry or at least partly Black.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Turns out sample DNA from his hair and Blood samples taken from his clothing when he was assassinated indicate a Rare DNA type normally associated with Ethiopia.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
His law partner who knew Lincoln before he entered politics had allegedly stated that Lincoln's mother was Ethiopian.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Lincoln's mother was said to be an illegitimate daughter. Lincoln never talked about her in public or revealed her likeness or identity.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They don’t know it’s me and I rarely do Lily Fuck that admin NO YUO !