1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He used to socialize freely with Slaves when he went to the countryside, strike up chats/conversations.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Back in the 19th century in the Bad Old days of slavery separation of races was much more strident than it is today @Lily

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Even White people of different religions or nationalities didn't associate with each other to the degree that they today.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
There was even racism of White people against each other & that mindset didn't change until after World War II.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
But the 'proper Whites' generally never mixed with other nationalities.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
But the 'proper Whites' generally never mixed with other Caucasian nationalities. If they did it was almost sceen as 'stepping over the line.'

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi X! We had vegetable soup momma made with stuff from the garden with crotons in it and garlic oven potatoes!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha great video ! Sounds good and healthy WEEG high pressure pressie in the morning

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You're a blond slut who undoubtedly saved all my pics, including my dick pics (ask flea/countess). tell me, is my circumsized scar too much for you to handle?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
My impatience grows by the fucking second. i just did a long strap and want the bitches here at bf to openly praise me out of fear and misplaced love...