1,000,000 Post Thread

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
X, Just so you know I really didn't noticed your similar remark to Adam's. It's also important to know that he has been repeatedly warned for breaking that specific rule over the last couple of months, in and out of the box.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
X, Just so you know I really didn't notice your similar remark to Adam's. It's also important to know that he has been repeatedly warned for breaking that specific rule over the last couple of months, in and out of the box.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This bald stuff is mildly amusing, but it is overdone. I suppose that is your dilema. Your options for criticizing me are very limited. I, on the other hand, have many options it is almost too easy. With X, I kinda feel sorry for him, so I avoid sating something that I might feel guilty about. @Alticus and @Lily, on the other hand.....FRESH MEAT!!!!

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
dNCE0j0.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Look at @Alticus trying to convince people that he is not a Panel Abusing Fuckwad. People might tell you they believe you, @Alticus . But they know what a weasel you are....they just do not want to be the target of your next act of Hurtzzz Feelingzzzz Panelzzzz Abusezzzzz!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I love the fact that my 2023 C8 Corvette upsets you people so much. That is another example of you having no effective way of flaming me. "You have a nice car that Matchbox made a model of and I can post a picture!!" Wow! What a burn!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am definitely afraid of the prowler, he’s unhinged he’s threatened to attack me on many occasions