1,000,000 Post Thread

Alticus is right tho there are other names to call people and that’s what’s funny
 
Do you know how often I call my buddy a dick whistler now
 
X, Just so you know I really didn't noticed your similar remark to Adam's. It's also important to know that he has been repeatedly warned for breaking that specific rule over the last couple of months, in and out of the box.
 
X, Just so you know I really didn't notice your similar remark to Adam's. It's also important to know that he has been repeatedly warned for breaking that specific rule over the last couple of months, in and out of the box.
 
This bald stuff is mildly amusing, but it is overdone. I suppose that is your dilema. Your options for criticizing me are very limited. I, on the other hand, have many options it is almost too easy. With X, I kinda feel sorry for him, so I avoid sating something that I might feel guilty about. @Alticus and @Lily, on the other hand.....FRESH MEAT!!!!
 
...
dNCE0j0.png
 
Look at @Alticus trying to convince people that he is not a Panel Abusing Fuckwad. People might tell you they believe you, @Alticus . But they know what a weasel you are....they just do not want to be the target of your next act of Hurtzzz Feelingzzzz Panelzzzz Abusezzzzz!!!
 
I’ve been break has been man we’ve been abusing the fuck outta the rule
 
I love the fact that my 2023 C8 Corvette upsets you people so much. That is another example of you having no effective way of flaming me. "You have a nice car that Matchbox made a model of and I can post a picture!!" Wow! What a burn!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
 
I feel bad because my dearly loved uncle is bald, I also tease the fuck outta him
 
I am definitely afraid of the prowler, he’s unhinged he’s threatened to attack me on many occasions