1,000,000 Post Thread

I was once went on a ski trip in jr. high. We had to learn the very basics before we could ski on the big hill. I never got off the bunny slope.
 
After I got hurt at Taekwondo I never returned because I was a sissy. I was only a white belt anyway. lol
 
In my time, I've been burned, stabbed, shot, hit by a car which was doing 55, fallen off shit, drank about a cup of gasoline while trying to get the hang of siphoning gas... it's a fucking miracle I survived my 20s.
 
I'm glad to hear that. As you may have noticed we have some pretty eccentric members here, myself included.
 
As much as Prowler and I bicker back and forth like children it produces activity and that's nice.
 
I could do with less of the UncleWeegX Retard Comedy Hour, BUT... I guess if it wasn't makin' somebody happy, he'd have been ejected like a mouthful of egg salad that's gone off.