1,000,000 Post Thread

grimm once came in to chat and left almost immediately because someone posted about sucking cock and that set the tone for the entire chat.
 
For the most part, I keep the Tard Crew on Ignore. But that's not 100% effective, especially if not everyone else is doing the same. I mean, I won't see what those dicksniffers are babbling about, but if I'm chatting with Jack, for example, and he doesn't have them on Ignore, it still derails our convo because Jack's train of thought is getting wrecked by the retards.
 
I'm not really in the chat enough to noticed as much as most members. Sometimes the pace is so fast I can't keep up to be honest. lol
 
I'm not really in the chat enough to notice as much as most members. Sometimes the pace is so fast I can't keep up to be honest. lol
 
I've been on many many boards and it's rare to see this level of bullshit tolerated for this long.
 
you make a rule thats needed, They break it repeatedly til you sequester them. Youforgive tem and let them come back. They break the rule even LOUDER.
 
I'd be doin' things to 'em with the word filter. Awful things. MADDENING things. Like changing the word they're not allowed to say into 'cheeseburger', and filtering 'HAHA' into 'DURR', etc.
 
In order to claim that this is a free speech forum a degree of patience with some members must be tolerated.
 
Would anyone want to be on a forum where there's several mods up your ass for the dumbest things like saying "shit"?