@Larry Loungelizard game is on? What network?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Jan 26, 2025 #228,481 @Larry Loungelizard game is on? What network?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 26, 2025 #228,482 MsnBC
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Jan 26, 2025 #228,483 MSNBC not NBC?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 26, 2025 #228,484 Yep
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 26, 2025 #228,485 Or fix
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 26, 2025 #228,486 Fox
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Jan 26, 2025 #228,487 ince when do they show football on a 24/7 news network?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 26, 2025 #228,488 I don’t know
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Jan 26, 2025 #228,489 fox is good. I get 50 HD channels with my coax antenna
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 26, 2025 #228,490 X I can’t watch cause I have antenna
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Jan 26, 2025 #228,491 huh, our tower is visible from my living room
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Jan 26, 2025 #228,492 I cant watch football on streaming without paying. I use my antenna for games
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 26, 2025 #228,493 I could never get into football. It's like watching somebody else play a video game; just bores the hell outta me. lol
I could never get into football. It's like watching somebody else play a video game; just bores the hell outta me. lol
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 26, 2025 #228,494 Interesting since football harkens back to the 19th century, long before video games.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 26, 2025 #228,495 I'm watching the Commanders & Eagles game
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 26, 2025 #228,496 Well, yeah, it does. Maybe a more apt analogy would be to say that it's like watching other people gamble. No stakes for me, so no interest in it.
Well, yeah, it does. Maybe a more apt analogy would be to say that it's like watching other people gamble. No stakes for me, so no interest in it.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 26, 2025 #228,497 I see. I've been watching since I was a kid. I enjoy the game.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Jan 26, 2025 #228,498 I've gotten so I just watch the 4th quarter
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 26, 2025 #228,499 Weirdly enough, baseball I do go for. But primarily old time radio broadcasts of it.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 26, 2025 #228,500 @Weeg how are you freend!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 26, 2025 #228,501 I enjoy many a sport
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 26, 2025 #228,502 |Fork lifting
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 26, 2025 #228,503 Glass tipping
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 26, 2025 #228,504 Chicken wing bone throw
LotusBud Reaction score 7,807 Location Portugal Jan 26, 2025 #228,505 @The Question, wow, I agree with you on two things now! I forget what Thing 1 was.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 26, 2025 #228,506 I'm always racing my old cousins for that chair that just got free
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 26, 2025 #228,507 @LotusBud Frank Zappa.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Jan 26, 2025 #228,508 Hi @LotusBud
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 26, 2025 #228,509 Jack is starting to look like a Walmart greeter
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 26, 2025 #228,510 That Barkley kid is a pretty good player