Mornin DEVILS!! Its SUNDAY time to REPENT and go to CHURCH then CHINESE BUFFET!!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 23, 2025 #266,341 Mornin DEVILS!! Its SUNDAY time to REPENT and go to CHURCH then CHINESE BUFFET!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,342 How do you repent at church, exactly. I'm curious?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,343 Good morning all :)
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 23, 2025 #266,344 Sin is an imaginary disease invented to sell you an imaginary cure. :)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,345 what do you do, evil things all week and then beg for forgiveness for an hour? WTF?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 23, 2025 #266,346 REPENT then CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 23, 2025 #266,347 @Alticus Mornin freend!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 23, 2025 #266,348 The Bidens covering their tracks!! Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,349 what would Biden possibly have to do with this?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 23, 2025 #266,351 She was a BIDEN attorney. Knew to much probably
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,352 Good morning @Weeg @The Question
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 23, 2025 #266,353 Sup, yo
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,354 She was not a BIDEN attorney
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,355 @The Question Not much. Just drinking tea and gaming.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 23, 2025 #266,356 Similar. Just about to reach the Jackals' hideout south of NoVac.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,357 Having some coffee. Gmorning gents
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,358 @The Question Fallout?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 23, 2025 #266,359 Yep.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,360 Plating Assassin's Creed Odyssey myself.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,361 @The Question I own Fallout 4 but haven't really played it much at all.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,362 Playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey myself.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 23, 2025 #266,363 I have a preacher's daughter named Hope with me; gave her an M37 riot gun. I, for my part, am packin' an M16A4 for marksmanship duties.
I have a preacher's daughter named Hope with me; gave her an M37 riot gun. I, for my part, am packin' an M16A4 for marksmanship duties.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,364 Cool
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,365 Aren't video games fabulous? I've been gaming for like 40 years. lol
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,366 @The Question I believe GTA 6 is out in November or something. You like that series?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 23, 2025 #266,367 I doubt I'll be able to play it, even with the new system I plan to get in May.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 23, 2025 #266,368 I liked GTA IV for its sandbox-ness. GTA V will be a must-try.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Mar 23, 2025 #266,369 Oh? What system?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 23, 2025 #266,370 Minisforum AI X1 Pro.