spelling nazi = owned
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #201,001 spelling nazi = owned
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #201,003 Do have a nice morning, feeb
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #201,010 Ha ha talking to yourself @jack ???
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 30, 2024 #201,011 Pfizer cat bahahahahahahahah
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 30, 2024 #201,013 He lost all his friends.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 30, 2024 #201,014 Along with his marbles
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #201,015 Alcoholics gonna alcoholic
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,881 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 30, 2024 #201,016 I had Mushroom coffee today, so I’m calmer more focused and relaxed and you’re not.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,881 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 30, 2024 #201,017 I had Mushroom coffee today, so I’m calmer more focused, relaxed and you’re not.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 30, 2024 #201,018 Shroom hippie!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,881 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 30, 2024 #201,019 One shroom makes you larger And one Shroom makes you small And the ones that mother gives you Don't do anything at all.
One shroom makes you larger And one Shroom makes you small And the ones that mother gives you Don't do anything at all.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #201,020 Man I had such a crush on Grace slick when I was a kid. I saw Airplane when I was 12 at the Boston Tea Part. My older brother took me and they just blew me away.
Man I had such a crush on Grace slick when I was a kid. I saw Airplane when I was 12 at the Boston Tea Part. My older brother took me and they just blew me away.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,881 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 30, 2024 #201,022 Jelly, would loved to have seen them in their prime.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #201,023 Things were so different in the 60's growing up
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #201,024 I was a Beatles fanatic til I went to Woodstock, everything changed for me musically after that
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,668 Location Canada Nov 30, 2024 #201,026 Murdy will drink to that.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,881 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 30, 2024 #201,029 Prowler will say something retarded, holy smokes he pegged the meter!
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Nov 30, 2024 #201,030