1,000,000 Post Thread

I hate white plain rice and over boiled noodles, al dente is the only way
 
Now I’ll throw on Barney miller on YouTube and sit back and bake
 
Usually have a Mohawk but I’m going through shit and couldn’t gaf how I look this days
 
Really, go nuts. Tell us all how you wear a live wolf as an unwilling codpiece, and when you get the shits, you just stuff a Harley-Davidson up your ass to keep going about your day. If you're gonna make shit up, go hog wild.
 
My Cat died!! My salvation, the routine we had that kept me ‘normal’
 
Tell us all about how, when you get a pit peckish, you rip one of your own arms off and chow down on that, then grow it back in time to do it again for supper. Just get real nuts with it.
 
Tell us all about how, when you get a bit peckish, you rip one of your own arms off and chow down on that, then grow it back in time to do it again for supper. Just get real nuts with it.
 
Live wolf?? Pffft beaver pelts with the still beating hearts