**cooled
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 10, 2024 #203,641 **cooled
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 10, 2024 #203,642 Don't hurry back.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Dec 10, 2024 #203,643 So X I've been reading some of your older posts. You seem to have flipped the script on yourself. Why is that?
So X I've been reading some of your older posts. You seem to have flipped the script on yourself. Why is that?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 10, 2024 #203,644 A reawakening of sorts
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 10, 2024 #203,645 Also, LINK please
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Dec 10, 2024 #203,646 uh huh
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 10, 2024 #203,647 MAGA!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Dec 10, 2024 #203,648 mah do your own research.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 10, 2024 #203,649 What’s your problem??
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 10, 2024 #203,650 Why would you need a link to your own posting history? Dissociative identity disorder? Or different typist?
Why would you need a link to your own posting history? Dissociative identity disorder? Or different typist?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Dec 10, 2024 #203,651 I didn't realize you talk out of both sides of your mouth whenever it's convenient
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 10, 2024 #203,652 Sonetimes I zone out @Courier Six
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 10, 2024 #203,653 And let one of your other personalities take over?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 10, 2024 #203,654 I don’t know why you guise always gang up on me, im not a greased up Bangladeshi trucker
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 10, 2024 #203,655 Are you sure? Maybe 'one of you' is.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 10, 2024 #203,656 Wishful thinking on your part sir LOL greased up to boot lolol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 10, 2024 #203,657 I’m going to do some ubereats deliveries even tho I’m sick what a trooper
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 10, 2024 #203,659 No SEA, I play the part of Indian delivery guy
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,426 Location Texas Dec 10, 2024 #203,661 We should bring Meltdown Mayhem back...
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 10, 2024 #203,662 Also IMPROPER... FRACTION... ARENA!!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 10, 2024 #203,663 Stop making me google things, damnit Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 10, 2024 #203,665 Tell us you're an idiot savant without telling us you're an idiot savant.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Dec 10, 2024 #203,666 Glad I had a nap
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 10, 2024 #203,667 I could do with one myself. Got up way too early, spend I don't know how many hours rewriting reactive-agent AI code, then had breakfast for lunch.
I could do with one myself. Got up way too early, spend I don't know how many hours rewriting reactive-agent AI code, then had breakfast for lunch.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Dec 10, 2024 #203,668 we got a tree.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 10, 2024 #203,669 Reactive-agent AI is the type of AI used by NPCs in video games, particularly first-person shooters. It's extremely rudimentary: <Weapon 1> engages <Target Type A> within a range of <xxx.x and yyy.y meters>.
Reactive-agent AI is the type of AI used by NPCs in video games, particularly first-person shooters. It's extremely rudimentary: <Weapon 1> engages <Target Type A> within a range of <xxx.x and yyy.y meters>.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 10, 2024 #203,670 I'm not rewriting the AI for your tree.