1,000,000 Post Thread

X stood up and said that he was also breaking a rule and I never banned him. the problem is, I didn't see X break any rules.
 
X stood up and said that he was also breaking a rule and I never banned him. The problem is, I didn't see X break any rules.
 
It comes with the territory. Adam is just whining because he got spanked.
 
I tried to mend fences even though I owe him no explanation he choses to hold a grudge which is right.
 
Oh well, can't please everyone. He'll just have to stop crying and get over it.
 
I tried to mend fences even though I owe him no explanation he choses to hold a grudge which is his right.
 
It might be nice to occasionally have a conversation in which ideas were exchanged that weren't necessarily in agreement. The constant failed attempts at interjecting insults into every post juts don't really accomplish much.
 
don't blame anyone for buying stolen food really. The real thieves are the price makers.
 
Don't blame anyone for buying stolen food really. The real thieves are the price makers.
 
where I live it's mostly farm to table, so food security isnt that big a deal. But the cities are already food deserts