Take six. I wondered how long it would take for him to chimp out.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 13, 2024 #204,151 Take six. I wondered how long it would take for him to chimp out.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #204,152 He told me he would have his dog shit on my lawn and not pick it up…. I told him he would deal with my boyfriend who is an ex navy seal and he said he would knock him out… I said no one wants to hurt and old man walking his dog LOL @jack
He told me he would have his dog shit on my lawn and not pick it up…. I told him he would deal with my boyfriend who is an ex navy seal and he said he would knock him out… I said no one wants to hurt and old man walking his dog LOL @jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 13, 2024 #204,153 So weeg, when they come for you (and they will) what are you gonna do bebe?
LotusBud Reaction score 7,817 Location Portugal Dec 13, 2024 #204,155 Prowler has long been on ignore for me. He's not worth the eye strain.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 13, 2024 #204,156 EBS would make mincemeat out of that whiny Canadian @Murdy
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 13, 2024 #204,157 Well after last night I'm putting my energy elsewhere. Not going to engage.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 13, 2024 #204,158 remember those weird bamboo chinese finger traps? That's what talking to lex is like.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 13, 2024 #204,159 He's just so needy. It's all about "pick me"
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,161 Ha ha
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,162 Candida is gone fuck TrumpF in his big mouth LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,163 : REMEMBER!! Flush twice! WEEG is cold and needs warm loGGs
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,164 @LotusBud quiye being so Whitney, my goodness woman I’ve never seen this side of you lucky I divorced you awhile ago
@LotusBud quiye being so Whitney, my goodness woman I’ve never seen this side of you lucky I divorced you awhile ago
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,165 @LotusBud quite being so Whiney, my goodness woman I’ve never seen this side of you lucky I divorced you awhile ago
@LotusBud quite being so Whiney, my goodness woman I’ve never seen this side of you lucky I divorced you awhile ago
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,166 Ho Alticus you still selectively MODding ?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,167 Hi Alticus you still selectively MODding ?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 13, 2024 #204,168 Give it up X, I'm not biting. lol
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #204,169 @Lily ~ I’ve never seen him get angry tbh… but I wouldn’t mess with him. That’s for damn skippy!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,170 @The Prowler was gonna buy ya’ll nice gifts but now I’m not so shure
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 13, 2024 #204,171 @Murdy Who?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,173 He was gonna buy @jack some sparkly duct tape to tape his balls up
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 13, 2024 #204,175 Ah..okay
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #204,176 That’s his online handle. He is BIG af. Total sweetheart and kind. But he is a man and stubborn af lol
That’s his online handle. He is BIG af. Total sweetheart and kind. But he is a man and stubborn af lol
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 13, 2024 #204,177 lol many men are
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 13, 2024 #204,178 Is that what he did with his hairline @X
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 13, 2024 #204,179 Joe and Hunter are making millions pardoning hard core criminals!! Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Joe and Hunter are making millions pardoning hard core criminals!! Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 13, 2024 #204,180 @The Prowler