Sweet!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,831 Sweet!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Dec 14, 2024 #205,832 nice. loves me them benjamins
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,833 I was exposed to alcoholics growing up, not people that used recreational drugs.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,834 I’m glad the stigma has shifted away from medical usage
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,835 Mike Tyson has his own farm. lol
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,836 Alcohol is a lot more problematic.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,837 His joints are as big as Sharpie markers.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Dec 14, 2024 #205,838 I love my glass of red in the evening as well, but I dont usually drink more than that unless its a party. then its sometimes lampshade time
I love my glass of red in the evening as well, but I dont usually drink more than that unless its a party. then its sometimes lampshade time
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,839 Truly… I come from a long line of social party drinkers
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,840 @Lily Absolutely
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,841 Does anyone think Snoop has smoked with Martha?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,842 I know from experience.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,843 I had to stop because I’ll never be that cool girl with a glass of wine in here hand.. it would be a bottle easily
I had to stop because I’ll never be that cool girl with a glass of wine in here hand.. it would be a bottle easily
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Dec 14, 2024 #205,844 snoop has smoked with everybody. He's actually turned a lot of nonsmokers on to the pleasure
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,845 Yes! @Lily ~ I love her. Have you seen the documentary?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,846 I can stop drinking too. I went through my misuse of alcohol in college...
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,847 Cameron Diaz said she bought weed from him in HS
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,848 I did see the documentary. She's wound a little tight
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,850 Bought weed from Tyson?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,852 OH! Okay
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,853 I have ADD so your brain process a drink like it’s a hit of dopamine
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,854 I was gonna say quite the age gap there. lol
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,855 I have had my partner make a salve from weed for my back pain. Works like a charm.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,856 Weed cures pain?
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,858 @Alticus they went to the same HS… snoop is a year or 2 older than Cameron
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,859 @Murdy I see now. Thanks
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,860 Being a chemist, he figured out how to make it by reading some things online