The desert is beautiful
LotusBud Reaction score 7,818 Location Portugal Dec 21, 2024 #208,772 Santa Fe is nice. Hot, but nice.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,773 it is. We gor married in Bandelier national monument in the Jemez
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 21, 2024 #208,774 Taco trucks often have the best food
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,775 at the Tsankaw'i national park in white rock
LotusBud Reaction score 7,818 Location Portugal Dec 21, 2024 #208,777 Nice to marry at a location like vthat, @jack.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,778 yes. 1978 was a great year :D
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 21, 2024 #208,779 Where's Edgar Frogleggy?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 21, 2024 #208,780 @jack off GOT A JOB AT BURGER KING!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 21, 2024 #208,781 Why you are you obsessed @Weeg? WWJS?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 21, 2024 #208,782 Wtf is racism about tacos fuck off and fuck @jack in his ass with an extra large hard shell taco
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 21, 2024 #208,783 While he sings ka cockarocha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking cuck!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 21, 2024 #208,784 While he sings la cockarocha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking cuck!!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 21, 2024 #208,785 X said: While he sings ka cockarocha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking cuck!!! Click to expand... X said: While he sings la cockarocha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking cuck!!! Click to expand... He fiXes the typo and throw a "fucking" in just for good measure LOL
X said: While he sings ka cockarocha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking cuck!!! Click to expand... X said: While he sings la cockarocha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking cuck!!! Click to expand... He fiXes the typo and throw a "fucking" in just for good measure LOL
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 21, 2024 #208,786 O Weeg é gordo
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 21, 2024 #208,788 @Lily Because he stalks me! Other day I logged on and 86 notices. Almost every one was him putting clown thing on my posts. Its getting real weird with that one. I think hes doing things to X as well
@Lily Because he stalks me! Other day I logged on and 86 notices. Almost every one was him putting clown thing on my posts. Its getting real weird with that one. I think hes doing things to X as well
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,790 No, Every time he tries to flame me, I give him a clown.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,791 He's stalking me, as far as I can tell. because it's only posts where he's say "jack's a homo perv" and such that I give him a clown.
He's stalking me, as far as I can tell. because it's only posts where he's say "jack's a homo perv" and such that I give him a clown.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 21, 2024 #208,792 I figured as much. Conservaturds never take responsibility for anything, not ever, not ONCE in their entire lives.
I figured as much. Conservaturds never take responsibility for anything, not ever, not ONCE in their entire lives.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,793 Maybe he should stop mentioning me? Then maybe he won't get any more clowns.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,984 Location Milwaukee Dec 21, 2024 #208,795 If anyone mentions me, then I'll deny my existence.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 21, 2024 #208,796 STALKER!!!! He asks for pics of mommas feet!!!!
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,984 Location Milwaukee Dec 21, 2024 #208,797 I want pics of Sophia Vergara.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 21, 2024 #208,799 86 clowns in one night! Whos the stalker????
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 21, 2024 #208,800 X said he is mental