General Tso was such a bad ass.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,668 Location Canada Dec 21, 2024 #208,831 General Tso was such a bad ass.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,832 You had anal with some asian guy?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,833 Holy fuck
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,834 That's a little too much info
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,835 @Seamajor we have both awesom classic chinese but also some of the best asian fusion I've ever had the please to consume
@Seamajor we have both awesom classic chinese but also some of the best asian fusion I've ever had the please to consume
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,836 fucking autocorrect sucks
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,668 Location Canada Dec 21, 2024 #208,837 So you have something in common....
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 21, 2024 #208,838 Did @jack kist say he likes cream of moast yung guys
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 21, 2024 #208,839 Did @jack just say he likes cream of moast yung guys
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 21, 2024 #208,840 Birthday cake will always be the best cake fact
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 21, 2024 #208,847 What the shit?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 21, 2024 #208,848 Somebody unplug @Seamajor and plug him back in.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 21, 2024 #208,849 @Seamajor yoo having a stroke?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 21, 2024 #208,851 Momma had a stroke once and she was saying jibbers as well
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,881 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 21, 2024 #208,852 I warned him about the brown acid!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,881 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 21, 2024 #208,853 I warned @Seamajor about the brown acid!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 22, 2024 #208,854 good morning!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 22, 2024 #208,855 :::sips coffee:::
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 22, 2024 #208,856 Hi @Fredricka
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 22, 2024 #208,857 hey can you tell me something?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,312 Location ~ Dec 22, 2024 #208,858 Hello jack, what is it?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Dec 22, 2024 #208,859 I'm loving the "going out for dinner" thread, but I don't get the shit tier posting from prowler? I thought he was more intelligent than that?
I'm loving the "going out for dinner" thread, but I don't get the shit tier posting from prowler? I thought he was more intelligent than that?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,312 Location ~ Dec 22, 2024 #208,860 Maybe hes lonely and doesnt have anything else going on his life other than food. We're doing him a favour by chatting to him i think, we're kind souls
Maybe hes lonely and doesnt have anything else going on his life other than food. We're doing him a favour by chatting to him i think, we're kind souls