lol
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,922 But we need each other to keep ourselves from clubbing our own heads
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 22, 2024 #208,923 Oh, I see the word F4T is filtered.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,924 I am not most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,925 phew
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 22, 2024 #208,926 That sounded Russian rofl
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 22, 2024 #208,927 Is strunk like bool.
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Dec 22, 2024 #208,928 I got breakfast to eat people. Have a good morning.
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Dec 22, 2024 #208,929 I've got breakfast to eat people. Have a good morning.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Dec 22, 2024 #208,930 break some Eggs for me
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,931 Alticus eats people. There you go. He's a bodybuilder from Bad Batch
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,932 Bridge people
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,933 Bad Batch is probably one of the most underrated movies out there
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 22, 2024 #208,934 I'm re-jiggering my FNV load order. Was helping Someguy2000 playtest one of his upcoming mods.
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Dec 22, 2024 #208,935 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© I'm a savage beast!!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,936 Last time I tried messing with Fallout and mods, I spent more time downloading and tweaking mods than I spent playing the game LOL
Last time I tried messing with Fallout and mods, I spent more time downloading and tweaking mods than I spent playing the game LOL
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 22, 2024 #208,937 I don't know if anyone here other than me plays, let alone plays modded, but on the Nexus I go by the handle B4llsAndB4y0n3ts.
I don't know if anyone here other than me plays, let alone plays modded, but on the Nexus I go by the handle B4llsAndB4y0n3ts.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,938 @Alticus LOL
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 22, 2024 #208,939 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© Which game?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,940 Fallout 3
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 22, 2024 #208,941 Brave soul. I won't even bother with FO3 except via the Tale of Two Wastelands mod.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,942 Maybe one of these days I'll try a heavily modded NV and Skyrim
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Dec 22, 2024 #208,943 Never played that
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,944 I played FO3 3 times, two of those with all the DLCs
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 22, 2024 #208,945 New Vegas is where it's at. Get the right mod load order into that and it's better than FO4.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Dec 22, 2024 #208,946 I have skyrim, but its for ps3 which I broke
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,947 I was anxious for New Vegas, but I think I liked FO3 areas better than the Mojave
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 22, 2024 #208,948 New Vegas is why I keep coming back to Windows, fuck me in the face for my weakness. lmfao
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 22, 2024 #208,949 I remember I was so sick with the whole thing, I was just killing everyone in the end
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 22, 2024 #208,950 Unmodded New Vegas is pfffrrrrfffpt.