morning
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 30, 2024 #211,171 morning
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 30, 2024 #211,172 Jack, rent for living here is due in the first
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 30, 2024 #211,174 @Alticus pays me by the post, so I'm owed some serious $$$
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 30, 2024 #211,175 $99,000 to be exact.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 30, 2024 #211,177 @Adam Hitler
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 30, 2024 #211,178 mornin freends!! 25 days till TRUMP!!!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 30, 2024 #211,179 Good morning Weeg
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 30, 2024 #211,180 @Alticus yoo healed up enuff to party all night tomorrow night?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 30, 2024 #211,181 Absolutely. Just me and my weed.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 30, 2024 #211,182 PARTY!! PARTY!! PARTY!! PARTY!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 30, 2024 #211,183 We;re going to binge "Merlin" and maybe go out dancing
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 30, 2024 #211,184 Hi @Weeg
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 30, 2024 #211,185 merlin?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 30, 2024 #211,186 Hi @jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 30, 2024 #211,188 off to work. Catch y'all later
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 30, 2024 #211,189 later tater
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 30, 2024 #211,190 Take care jack :)
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 30, 2024 #211,192 Jobs are overrated
Seamajor Reaction score 1,527 Dec 30, 2024 #211,193 I had the same occupation for 40 years. Then suffered burnout. Moved south. I don’t regret it, although sometimes I’m bored
I had the same occupation for 40 years. Then suffered burnout. Moved south. I don’t regret it, although sometimes I’m bored
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Dec 30, 2024 #211,194 Sometimes I'm bored in Portugal, too, but I'd rather be bored there than in the US.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 30, 2024 #211,195 I love my job. Paid well free investment acct. Treated well. Easy work. Ive had good and bad jobs...this ones my favorite
I love my job. Paid well free investment acct. Treated well. Easy work. Ive had good and bad jobs...this ones my favorite
Seamajor Reaction score 1,527 Dec 30, 2024 #211,197 It is different, for sure. Is it illegal for expats to work in Portugal? It is here, although one can work as a private consultant and or own a business.
It is different, for sure. Is it illegal for expats to work in Portugal? It is here, although one can work as a private consultant and or own a business.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 30, 2024 #211,198 I manage a retail gift shop
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Dec 30, 2024 #211,199 I can work to a certain dollar amount, but I don't really know what I would want to do here, or if there are jobs available.
I can work to a certain dollar amount, but I don't really know what I would want to do here, or if there are jobs available.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 30, 2024 #211,200 I only work 3 7 hour shifts, but the pay is like a full time job