Bullshit, you whines to BF to change porker LOLOLOL so much self own age AHAHAHAHHAA
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 31, 2024 #212,161 Bullshit, you whines to BF to change porker LOLOLOL so much self own age AHAHAHAHHAA
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,164 "Yeah, Lily must have whined" "How much did you pay" blah blah blah.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 31, 2024 #212,166 Oh nice, you can say pedo but not porker LOLOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,167 As X owns him self several times in a row over it
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 31, 2024 #212,168 Yes @jack...Murdy was laughing her ass off about it this weekend
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 31, 2024 #212,169 Hey faggot @jack i like your background noise always there timbering
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,170 I LMAO every time someone steps in it. it's actually a great troll.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,172 She did
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 31, 2024 #212,173 A great troll to cry to management to get words edited? How fucking huge and hurt are you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,174 thats why its so fucking hilarious.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,178 Except Lily had nothing to do with it, fuckley
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 31, 2024 #212,180 Again, fuck off faggot I wasn’t talking to faggots
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,181 and you guys keep falling all over yourselves trying to get around it. Hilarious actually.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 31, 2024 #212,183 I didn't. It would have hap9ened years ago and when I was a mod
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 31, 2024 #212,185 But these clunkheads arw dumb as fuckca
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,186 while blaming her for it. Best. Troll. Evah!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 31, 2024 #212,188 It’s true everything I’ve read about you and ignored
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 31, 2024 #212,189 But these clunkheads are dumb as fuckcos
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 31, 2024 #212,190 I didn't. It would have happened years ago and when I was a mod