yeah pollution is insane there and the dirty fuckers bathe in rivers with dead bodies floating in it
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,449 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 4, 2025 #213,781 yeah pollution is insane there and the dirty fuckers bathe in rivers with dead bodies floating in it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,782 Too many call centers.
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jan 4, 2025 #213,783 They like it so much , they breed and make babies
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,449 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 4, 2025 #213,784 Yeah they're massive scammers too
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,787 All the spam emails and scams trace back there.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,788 "Hallo how arrrrdooing too-deh"
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,449 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 4, 2025 #213,789 Literally nothing good to say about the place
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2025 #213,790 I know HP likes to employ them.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,791 My name is shelly. How may i help you today.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 4, 2025 #213,792 I was on a call to a call center to the Phillipines as far as I could tell by the accent once when I heard a rooster crow
I was on a call to a call center to the Phillipines as far as I could tell by the accent once when I heard a rooster crow
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2025 #213,793 I get that it's cheaper but sometimes their accent is very thick and hard to understand.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2025 #213,794 I get that it's cheaper to employ them but sometimes their accent is very thick and hard to understand.
I get that it's cheaper to employ them but sometimes their accent is very thick and hard to understand.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,795 The amount of garbage just sitting around in the open is frightening
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,796 At least the scammers are easy to spot.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 4, 2025 #213,797 I stopped talking about the issue and just said "Is that a rooster crowing?"
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 4, 2025 #213,798 Obviously it eas but I was incredulous
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 4, 2025 #213,799 He apologized and I lost all confidence th as t this guy could help me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,800 I love to harass them back when they spam my phone. I get 540 dollar invoices from best buy for tech warranties and its always an indian on the phone
I love to harass them back when they spam my phone. I get 540 dollar invoices from best buy for tech warranties and its always an indian on the phone
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,801 Yes we can atop the charge, just give us the banking info
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 4, 2025 #213,802 Living in Silicon Valley, you meet lots of Indians
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,803 I affect their accent and try to convince them I'm one of their fellow scammers working in the same call center.
I affect their accent and try to convince them I'm one of their fellow scammers working in the same call center.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,449 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 4, 2025 #213,805 "Good morning saaaar!" Fuck off
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 4, 2025 #213,806 But they can be very different if they're recent immigrants
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,449 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 4, 2025 #213,807 Canada is being flooded with them
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,808 Still with that many people a small percentage can number several million
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 4, 2025 #213,809 That's real mature of you @Edgar Friendly
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,810 "Kumar, is it being you on the telephone?! Oh my goodness, I am sitting here besides myself! Hahahaha! What is being the odds!"
"Kumar, is it being you on the telephone?! Oh my goodness, I am sitting here besides myself! Hahahaha! What is being the odds!"