1,000,000 Post Thread

Dilf is a little bitch that left for months after posting a weepy goodbye, out of character, because he us intimidated by liberals.
 
I use it to maintain a level of respect for an individual
 
People can say that they have you on 'ignore' but they also have the option to read the content if they want and nobody knows they are.
 
If I get highway enough later I’ll find his countless goodbye threads
 
If I get high enough later I’ll find his countless goodbye threads
 
Sometimes weed gives me the patience for those tedious tasks
 
And there he goes again trying so hard to be edgey and innovative with his corny words sad really
 
btw to dilf and x, if you look carefully at the name change thread you'll see where I posted that he would change his name regularly, and "The Question" is one of his many handles, so you arent trolling anyone, it's a normal thing he does.
 
Yes we know, when it’s been discovered he’s a new species with tiny arms :LOL:
 
He changed his name to disassociate with his tone arms LOL
 
He changed his name to disassociate with his tiny arms LOL