:LOL3:
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 13, 2025 #218,792 Logic this one out for me anyone with a brain. What difference would it make if a keyboard had a breathalyzer?
Logic this one out for me anyone with a brain. What difference would it make if a keyboard had a breathalyzer?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jan 13, 2025 #218,793 I think the connotation is when you're over .08 the computer switches off and doesnt come back on until you blow 0.0
I think the connotation is when you're over .08 the computer switches off and doesnt come back on until you blow 0.0
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,864 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 13, 2025 #218,794 I’m a Nazi!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,864 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 13, 2025 #218,795 When I get emotional I make memes out of people’s pics
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 13, 2025 #218,798 On any given day people are posting from 35k feet in altitude.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 13, 2025 #218,799 Not that it matters to me, really. I don't go around screaming about people being high, ever.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 13, 2025 #218,800 To each his own. I kick in his fucked up Brit teeth and he starts hyperventilating.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 13, 2025 #218,801 To each his own. I kick in his fucked up Brit teeth and he starts hyperventilating about how drunk I am. Sure.
To each his own. I kick in his fucked up Brit teeth and he starts hyperventilating about how drunk I am. Sure.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,802 LMFAO!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,803 @Adam Hitler im gonna have come out and congratulate you on your slaughter in here, cur the I’m kissing your ass comment hahahahahha
@Adam Hitler im gonna have come out and congratulate you on your slaughter in here, cur the I’m kissing your ass comment hahahahahha
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,806 But honestly he straight up asked Jack ‘must you insert yourself into every convo’ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,807 That’s even worse than being called a FAGGOT HI LILY!!!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,810 I feel this morning’s
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,812 Okay okay I’m just here for the larfs
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,814 MAGA!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,815 @jack whats up street shitter?!?!?!?!?!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jan 13, 2025 #218,816 Fuck you moron
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 13, 2025 #218,817 @jack, you into street shitting???
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 13, 2025 #218,818 Dont you have a toilet at home?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,677 Location Upper US Jan 13, 2025 #218,819 Piss off, COCK sucker
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,657 Location Canada Jan 13, 2025 #218,820 @jack drinks jizz and shits on the street. He fits right in with @Lily and @Admin. and @Alticus and their Alts. Hahaha!!!
@jack drinks jizz and shits on the street. He fits right in with @Lily and @Admin. and @Alticus and their Alts. Hahaha!!!