I still have this image of him doing wheelies in the cemetary
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,391 I still have this image of him doing wheelies in the cemetary
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,392 Yes I did, this past satursay x
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,393 saturday
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,394 I had dinner with a friend friday night and dementia is creeping in
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 14, 2025 #219,395 Ha ha I fell, the fuck is that? I had my leg out it’s long and used it as a kickstand and just spun around and yelled ha ha for you me and I dropped
Ha ha I fell, the fuck is that? I had my leg out it’s long and used it as a kickstand and just spun around and yelled ha ha for you me and I dropped
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 14, 2025 #219,398 It’s fucked up man
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,399 I feel ya bro. It took me a while to get over my mom passing
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 14, 2025 #219,400 Than on top of this shit there’s people like rancid purely bred to irritate
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,401 that was a long ass time ago. i still miss her
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 14, 2025 #219,402 Who told you, PI!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,404 what the cemetary story? You did
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 14, 2025 #219,406 The lady who works in the office told me I’m a good boy
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 14, 2025 #219,407 See uou
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 14, 2025 #219,409 If it can be bought, it can be found at Mick & Ralph's!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,410 Including FreeFall Legs?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 14, 2025 #219,411 You mean longfall boots? Like from Portal?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 14, 2025 #219,412 (In the voice of Curly Howard) "SOIT'NY!"
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 14, 2025 #219,413 Hm. Looks kinda... east-coast-y.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,414 I guess those are really rare, not even Modgar has heard of them
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 14, 2025 #219,415 I'm about to assassinate a mafioso. :)
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,416 I hope you have Mister Sandman
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 14, 2025 #219,417 Suppressed Walther PPK.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 14, 2025 #219,418 Plus, I mined the hallways outside the room with claymores before I walked in. His pals on the third floor are gonna walk themselves into red mist.
Plus, I mined the hallways outside the room with claymores before I walked in. His pals on the third floor are gonna walk themselves into red mist.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,419 Brazil is a disturbed place. "In Brazil, PPK is an internet slang term for pepeca, which is a vulgar term for the female genitalia. Explanation"
Brazil is a disturbed place. "In Brazil, PPK is an internet slang term for pepeca, which is a vulgar term for the female genitalia. Explanation"
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 14, 2025 #219,420 lulz