Just stick the charger in once a week
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,691 Just stick the charger in once a week
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,692 Yeah, but he's doing great things so you've done your job right X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,693 Depleted batteries are the ideal time to recharge
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,694 Do you have a stand where you could run it without riding it?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,695 Yes, they had offers in Canada too I wish it was as fancy as America
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,696 That isnt what you do with an ebile like mine when you're storing it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,697 sorry e-bike
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,698 Fuck off all the same
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,699 nah. I'll just ride it around on the wet pavement for an hour. That'll take care of it. Damn thing weighs 70 lbs
nah. I'll just ride it around on the wet pavement for an hour. That'll take care of it. Damn thing weighs 70 lbs
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,700 You’re too dramatic
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,701 Jesus x try to keep up. Its not depleted. it s full. NEEDS to be depleted.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,702 Says the guy who posted 200 posts since 8 am
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,703 Its amazing you can post like that with those little little arms
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,704 I figured someone else who owned an e-bike would understand. Is you'rs a toy?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,705 Adam Hitler said: Well for one thing, I'm no boy, I am 42 Click to expand... I'm nowhere near 48 STFU
Adam Hitler said: Well for one thing, I'm no boy, I am 42 Click to expand... I'm nowhere near 48 STFU
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,706 I have now come to a point in my life that I hate Corvettes.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,707 I had no negative associations with them before.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,708 Funny how that works?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,709 Now I do. Thanks guys. You do aversion therapy very well.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,711 It's not so funny. But it's real.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,712 I meant funny in thyat sad way
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,713 Stop talking about dicks. Don't destroy thst for me god damn it!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,714 Stop talking about dicks. Don't destroy that for me god damn it!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,715 I will go mute when the fags show up and start their discourse
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,716 anything else?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,720 :Dickhead: