Jack is looting tonight I guess at the Nike store?
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,671 Jack is looting tonight I guess at the Nike store?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,672 everyone else is laughing at you.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 22, 2025 #224,673 Nobody likes Kack he gets zero back up LOL
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,674 Obongo Kongo!!! OUGGA BOUGGA!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,677 third graders
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,678 that's what I'm up against
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,459 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 22, 2025 #224,679 Lol Jack will be out looting later after tonights BLM meATing
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,680 I dont hate Nikkaz! But I hate people hating their heritage and culture, by pretending being white. Utter trash!
I dont hate Nikkaz! But I hate people hating their heritage and culture, by pretending being white. Utter trash!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,681 at least i distracted dilf enough to make him stop talking about his bowel movements
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,459 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 22, 2025 #224,682 at his local men's truckstop toilets
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 22, 2025 #224,683 morning freends!!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,684 I saw some coolness in Jack to be honest the last days. But today??? With his lies and being a racist? Thanks no!
I saw some coolness in Jack to be honest the last days. But today??? With his lies and being a racist? Thanks no!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 22, 2025 #224,685 I thought Jack would be at the hospital visiting Question
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,459 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 22, 2025 #224,686 Morning Weeg, Jack is a nigger. lOLOLOL
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,687 Bowel movements??? Okay, so you never SCAT in the morning??? Never have after food???
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,688 OH NO DILF'S TRING TO INSULT ME!!!!!!!!!! TEH HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,459 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 22, 2025 #224,689 An actual full blown pavement ape
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 22, 2025 #224,690 Guys!! I obatianed video from @jack s dinner.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,691 @Weeg, because he couldn’t catch Jacks fart from Yeterrday?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,692 you fucking guys suck at this
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,459 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 22, 2025 #224,693 of the urban chimp variety
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,694 Love it when they get "gang bravery"
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,695 X, I nearly vomited. Could only watch 7 seconds. WTF Man??? Is this @jack???
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 22, 2025 #224,696 Yes it is
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,697 actually all you're doing is propping each others weak asses up while I troll you to dust.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 22, 2025 #224,700 You fart dust?