1,000,000 Post Thread

I promise to stop hitting you when you beg for mercy. I even promise just to smack you around lightly so you do not get further brain damage.
 
Think of the entertainment value for Bastard Factory, @Alticus . It would be legendary. We should wait for warm weather, so you can start training now.
 
A fight between us would be a big draw I'm sure. Hey Connor McGregor and every other MMA star step aside!
 
How many times in Flametown History have two people gotten together and had a fight? It would be Flametown Legend.
 
So when do you want to set it up? I will mark it in my calendar. I would prefer a weekday. How about the week of May 5?
 
@Alticus why are you being so evasive? What date works for you? I can mark it in my calendar now and make sure I keep it free. Like I said, I will only smack you lightly so you do not get seriously hurt. I might hit you hard in the chest or arm just so youcan get a taste of my power....but I will pull my punches to your enoty noggin.
 
We could make a video and post it on YouTube. Think of the traffic it would generate for Bastard Factory.