x is right
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,861 x is right
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #253,863 I’m always right Jack no need for an announcement
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,864 Anyone follow tiktok? There's this whole thing about Bostonians coming for ICE
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,865 X WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111
X WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,868 I have some Irish ancestry @jack Sullivan
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Mar 6, 2025 #253,870 My gran was irish, i want to visit her birth place
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,871 We went because it was my 50th and my wige has family there
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,872 We went because it was my 50th and my wife has family there
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,873 Hers is McDougal
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,874 I like all the people of the isles...even the English can be good
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,876 ireland is amazingly beautiful
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Mar 6, 2025 #253,877 All the REAL Irish emigrated to the northern parts of Albion in the 8th century or so. All the ones left in Eire were the drunkards and the Fir Bolg.
All the REAL Irish emigrated to the northern parts of Albion in the 8th century or so. All the ones left in Eire were the drunkards and the Fir Bolg.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,878 make chicken thighs
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Mar 6, 2025 #253,879 That's why they call Scotland Scotland.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,881 why is that?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,883 I dont really give a fuck about any of that. The country was beautiful, the food was amazing, nad it was the nicest getaway I've ever had
I dont really give a fuck about any of that. The country was beautiful, the food was amazing, nad it was the nicest getaway I've ever had
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #253,884 I can’t believe I bought underwear’s at American eagle for fucking $117
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,886 I dont really give a fuck about any of that. The country was beautiful, the food was amazing, and it was the nicest getaway I've ever had
I dont really give a fuck about any of that. The country was beautiful, the food was amazing, and it was the nicest getaway I've ever had
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,887 What the hell? That's crazy, next time try Duluth...American made, not bad prices especially with a sale
What the hell? That's crazy, next time try Duluth...American made, not bad prices especially with a sale
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #253,888 These fit perfectly I’m hooked, holds my junk tight
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #253,889 I can’t wear boxers because the boy rubs on my leg all day and I get horny