Did Lily get banned? She is not here
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 11, 2025 #256,831 Did Lily get banned? She is not here
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,228 Location Chicagoland Mar 11, 2025 #256,832 Admin the Huge Dripping Pussy was here? Sorry I missed him. Would have been fun to poke him with a pointy stick.
Admin the Huge Dripping Pussy was here? Sorry I missed him. Would have been fun to poke him with a pointy stick.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,833 Yes he did another drive by. Not too much to say
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 11, 2025 #256,834 Little House on the PRAIRE time!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,835 He certainly didn't do himself any favors pulling the Johnny Storm act.
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 11, 2025 #256,836 He owes many members here an apology in my opinion
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,837 I'm here because I like the give and take. I get piled on regularly. I can handle it. I pile on others regularly everyone seems to handle it.
I'm here because I like the give and take. I get piled on regularly. I can handle it. I pile on others regularly everyone seems to handle it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,838 It's hilarious, embarrasing, frustrarting and fun
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,839 It's hilarious, embarrasing, frustrating and fun
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 11, 2025 #256,840 Youre alright Jack...good sport about stuff
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,844 so, whose coat tail are you riding today, meat stick?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,846 flynn seems to be sleeping it off, so not her
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,847 or him rather, sorry
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,848 another fucking tranny
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,850 prowler rarely logs in before three, probably takes that long to tranquize his wife so he can come on uninterrupted.
prowler rarely logs in before three, probably takes that long to tranquize his wife so he can come on uninterrupted.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Mar 11, 2025 #256,851 He wants me so bad on his side, he figures he’d be inpregantable AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,852 prowler rarely logs in before three, probably takes that long to tranquilize his wife so he can come on uninterrupted.
prowler rarely logs in before three, probably takes that long to tranquilize his wife so he can come on uninterrupted.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Mar 11, 2025 #256,853 Yes Jack we all can’t have imaginary jobs LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,854 Inpregnible, you fucking dolt
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,855 Impregnible, you fucking dolt
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Mar 11, 2025 #256,856 HAHAHAHAHAHAA no for you inpregantable because you want a butt baby so bad LOLOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,857 you and I on the same side would be like matter and anti matter colliding
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,858 the universe would fucking Xplode
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 11, 2025 #256,859 see what I did there?
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Mar 11, 2025 #256,860 Plus you’d always be tryna feel my cawk LOL