Pretty sure Cuntess can read Compton eubonics
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 23, 2025 #266,432 Lotus is a female @jack ahahahaaaa CLUELESS!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,433 Yeah I know that. What's you're point (besides the top of your head)?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 23, 2025 #266,434 I don't know @Seamajor . A US Attorney is not a judge.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,435 Yeah I know that. What's your point (besides the top of your head)?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,436 LOL Trump had her snuffed.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,437 Just like Epstein where they now hold all his books.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,438 LOL fucking rightie morons
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 23, 2025 #266,439 God only knows.These days, it's reasonable conjecture.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,857 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 23, 2025 #266,440 I’m just wondering, is Cuntess a simple minded fag hag?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 23, 2025 #266,441 How many cocks you suck for breakfast admin?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 23, 2025 #266,443 @Admin. She can handle things. She's smart. Not like everyone says
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,857 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 23, 2025 #266,444 I wonder if she likes to fish?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Mar 23, 2025 #266,445 A fine Sunday morning and here we find the usual hate-filled TDS suffering Leftie jagtards jamming on their hate.
A fine Sunday morning and here we find the usual hate-filled TDS suffering Leftie jagtards jamming on their hate.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,446 Hi Reg
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Mar 23, 2025 #266,447 Try to go a day without hate, Lefites. Here, I'll go first: AOC is hot and fuckable.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Mar 23, 2025 #266,448 See? It's not hard, Leftist Filth. Let go of your hate.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Mar 23, 2025 #266,449 S'up jack. How's your Sunday?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,528 Mar 23, 2025 #266,450 No suffering here home boy. Your big surprise is right around the corner. I’m not talking about Stubbys Stub
No suffering here home boy. Your big surprise is right around the corner. I’m not talking about Stubbys Stub
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,143 Location Medina, Washington Mar 23, 2025 #266,451 Good morning Reggie!
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,143 Location Medina, Washington Mar 23, 2025 #266,452 Good morning Seamajor!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,454 Pretty good. I'm enjoying all this basketball going on.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Mar 23, 2025 #266,456 I know, jack. I got into it a bit last night. Now I'm hoping the Illini can get a sweet 16 spot.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Mar 23, 2025 #266,457 I don't like AOC very much Reg, but I'd still give her a pear necklace.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,143 Location Medina, Washington Mar 23, 2025 #266,458 @Reggie_Essent I hope you don't nind, but I gifted you a yellow username.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,143 Location Medina, Washington Mar 23, 2025 #266,459 @Reggie_Essent I hope you don't mind, but I gifted you a yellow username.