We all think you're a fucking froot loop as well.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,441 We all think you're a fucking froot loop as well.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,442 Well, I bet her "man" thinks she looks good on her knees anyway.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,443 when she goes to church does she sing "pew pew pew"?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 25, 2025 #268,444 Her man has no idea that she does this. She hides it from him. She's lies to her man.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,445 He doesn't know she posts here?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,446 That's VERY interesting.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 25, 2025 #268,448 Do you think her husband would be okay with her posting tit shots? A Latin husband? Hell the fuck no.
Do you think her husband would be okay with her posting tit shots? A Latin husband? Hell the fuck no.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,449 I'm sure we'll hear quite a line of bullshit as a response. What is it with these TBC fucks and their pathological lying about everything?
I'm sure we'll hear quite a line of bullshit as a response. What is it with these TBC fucks and their pathological lying about everything?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 25, 2025 #268,450 They are born liars. My partner knows I post here. He sees the laptop screen. I don't have to hide anything I do.
They are born liars. My partner knows I post here. He sees the laptop screen. I don't have to hide anything I do.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,451 My wife and I have laptop coffee every morning before the day starts. She sees everything I post here.
My wife and I have laptop coffee every morning before the day starts. She sees everything I post here.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Mar 25, 2025 #268,452 I go to TBC and I never lie about anything.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,453 when I type hahahahahahahahaha she laughs
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,454 Fuck you reggie
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Mar 25, 2025 #268,455 You guys are jealous of Her Grace.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,456 you lie about EVERYTHING
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 25, 2025 #268,457 My partner chuckles at my antics.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,458 If you ever got a fact straight I'd fall over
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 25, 2025 #268,459 I'm not jealous of any woman that has to lie to her man.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Mar 25, 2025 #268,460 Sure, jack. That's why I win all the debates.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,462 Yes, you're quite the mass debater.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 25, 2025 #268,464 Has to pretend...yeah, no. I'm free.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 25, 2025 #268,467 Says he doesn't meat shield. Clearly he does
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 25, 2025 #268,468 We weren't saying anything about him.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,469 Dont forget to tip your waiter