Nope but still here
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Mar 29, 2025 #270,931 Nope but still here
LotusBud Reaction score 7,812 Location Portugal Mar 29, 2025 #270,932 I self deported almost six years go.
Blandscape Reaction score 1,486 Location Scotland Mar 29, 2025 #270,933 @Reg…everyone wipes the floor with you.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,973 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2025 #270,934 Eat me, I'm a Danish.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,973 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2025 #270,936 @LotusBud, but you didn't self deport from the internet.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,973 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2025 #270,939
LotusBud Reaction score 7,812 Location Portugal Mar 29, 2025 #270,940 @Larry Loungelizard I didn't know people were getting deported from the innernets. Uau!
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,973 Location Milwaukee Mar 29, 2025 #270,941 @LotusBud, New Trump decree.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,812 Location Portugal Mar 29, 2025 #270,942 @No One, you've been AWOL for 14 years?
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 29, 2025 #270,943 I no longer get treated as a White man at customs
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 29, 2025 #270,944 More like one of those Chechen isis guys
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 29, 2025 #270,945 Both times I went back I got thd secondary interview/interrogation
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 29, 2025 #270,946 First time they even went through my phone
LotusBud Reaction score 7,812 Location Portugal Mar 29, 2025 #270,947 You've only been back twice? Wow.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 29, 2025 #270,948 Maybe you shouldn’t wear the turban thingy and carry a sword, ya think?
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 29, 2025 #270,953 Many of them were commanders because they were the most experienced
LotusBud Reaction score 7,812 Location Portugal Mar 29, 2025 #270,955 They interrogated my husband when we went to Ireland during the Troubles. It was a weird experience.
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 29, 2025 #270,956 I hate airports. It is really a place totally outside the law or any sort of constitutional protections
I hate airports. It is really a place totally outside the law or any sort of constitutional protections
LotusBud Reaction score 7,812 Location Portugal Mar 29, 2025 #270,957 They are awful. Last time I went to the US they almost didn't let me on the plane for some very random, inexplicable reason. They checked my passport in four different locations in the airport.
They are awful. Last time I went to the US they almost didn't let me on the plane for some very random, inexplicable reason. They checked my passport in four different locations in the airport.
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 29, 2025 #270,958 Most "expats" are rich and going back 2x a year so if you aren't normal they fuck with you
LotusBud Reaction score 7,812 Location Portugal Mar 29, 2025 #270,959 Really? Most of the expats I know here are basically working stiffs.
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Mar 29, 2025 #270,960 Hmmm...maybe I get a skewed impression here then