Try reading
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,122 because of said sleeping
Frood Reaction score 1,663 Location Wootopia Apr 21, 2025 #279,123 I just screencapped Jack acknowledging my posts then pretending he had them on ignore!
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,124 Are you having trouble sleeping too Jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,125 No I've got it down
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,126 I get up a couple times during the night
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,127 but always get right back to sleep
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,128 after a few minutes
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,129 drinking lots of water durimng the day is a help
Frood Reaction score 1,663 Location Wootopia Apr 21, 2025 #279,131 Geriatric prostate admission from Jack... lulz
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,132 I agree, one must drink a lot of water, it keeps you young looking too.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,133 drinking lots of water during the day is a help
Seamajor Reaction score 1,537 Apr 21, 2025 #279,134 Yep H20 is super important. Especially if it’s 98 with 90% humidity
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,135 I always have a full thermos or glass around
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,137 I keep forgetting to take my frikkin water bottle when I go out.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,140 He had lumpy lungs?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,141 yes. It HAS to be ice cold
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,142 I love Hydro Flasks
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,143 Even in the winter I drin water from the fridge. Its worth it lol.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,144 keeps it cold all day. They're expensive but worth it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,146 they're the best ones. we sell them in the store
Niger Lover Reaction score 65 Location My fav chair Apr 21, 2025 #279,147 $40 in NZ. Thats ok, I will check them out next time I'm at the mall looking at Asian school girls.
Frood Reaction score 1,663 Location Wootopia Apr 21, 2025 #279,148 Don't listen to Jack, Ben Dover. If you want to know about gear in our area, ask me.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Apr 21, 2025 #279,149 are NZ dollars the same as US?