1,000,000 Post Thread

I didn’t have any fast food. The toilet needs to be replaced. It's a slightly smaller sized one from the 90's when they went hog wild on water saving devices. I'll get around to changing it once the house is restumped.
 
We went the other way around here. I replaced my old giant toilet with a new water saving one cas no choice and now I often have to flush it twice compleatly defeating the purpose of it.
 
I was never happier than when I was contracted to the Parks Service to clear abandoned tracks and make them suitable for heavier machinery. Bought a portable toilet seat frame and shit daily in the remote. Lucky to meed to shit once a month in a flushable..
 
It'a never too early in a morning for Jack to seize an opportunity to bury his head up someone's ass
 
It's also never to early to put a stupid white nigger on ignore, like the rest of the riff raff here. Have a nice day shitstain. Bye.
 
It's also never too early to put a stupid white nigger on ignore, like the rest of the riff raff here. Have a nice day shitstain. Bye.
 
It's never too early to put a stupid white nigger on ignore, like the rest of the riff raff here is what you really mean.Have a nice day shitstain. Bye.
 
Jack's got half the board on ignore now, yet he still thinks that he isn't the problem LOL
 
Most of the board hates you. Ask around. The rest keep you around to use like the toilet paper you are.
 
mostly due to the fact you're a massive creeper who has zero independent thoughts of your own