1,000,000 Post Thread

You need to limit it because you tend to go overboard?
 
Rancid, pick a sunny spot bury an old rotten fish right beside where you’re gonna grow a plant and wait
 
Yeah def need to feed them, lots of nitrogen at first
 
Soil has calcium naturally if you need it use bonemeal if not it can stop the plant from absorbing the good nutrients
 
During flowering switch to a high phosphorus fert
 
Tighten up the buds and encourage lots of flowers
 
I’m honestly surprised you’d even need to fix it
 
Okay just seen your response yeah clay is a whore
 
My garden too, lots of clay I literally dig it out and threw it out this year I thought cat shit was gonna wreak havoc on my ph but it was fine
 
The blueberry AK plants look crazy, trimming the bud is gonna be a nightmare it is BUSHY
 
And the gorilla glue is notorious for being difficult to process