You need to limit it because you tend to go overboard?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,171 You need to limit it because you tend to go overboard?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,172 Right now they're indoors growing under leds
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,647 Location Upper US Jul 2, 2025 #334,173 If I'm at a party I will sometimes.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,174 Oh so a functional alcoholic?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,176 Rancid, pick a sunny spot bury an old rotten fish right beside where you’re gonna grow a plant and wait
Rancid, pick a sunny spot bury an old rotten fish right beside where you’re gonna grow a plant and wait
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,177 LOL that's attract animals
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,178 I already had some critter digging them
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,179 Pissed me off immensely
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,180 NExt time I'll follow @Reggie_Essent 's advice and spread pepper around
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,181 I have some organic ferts here and I'll prepare some soil to use
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,182 Get seaweed extract then
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,183 I have that and bonemeal too
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,184 Yeah def need to feed them, lots of nitrogen at first
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,185 Soil has calcium naturally if you need it use bonemeal if not it can stop the plant from absorbing the good nutrients
Soil has calcium naturally if you need it use bonemeal if not it can stop the plant from absorbing the good nutrients
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,186 During flowering switch to a high phosphorus fert
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,187 Tighten up the buds and encourage lots of flowers
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,188 Last batch I got lazy and did fix the soil right
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,189 I need to dig around and put some Carolina soil, otherwise the roots don't grow well
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,190 Last batch I got lazy and didn't fix the soil right
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,191 I’m honestly surprised you’d even need to fix it
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,192 The soil here is not bad, but it has a high clay content
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,193 Oh it dense? Like clay
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,194 Okay just seen your response yeah clay is a whore
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 2, 2025 #334,195 yeah, the top soil is darker and lighter, but it's different around 8 inches deeper
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,196 My garden too, lots of clay I literally dig it out and threw it out this year I thought cat shit was gonna wreak havoc on my ph but it was fine
My garden too, lots of clay I literally dig it out and threw it out this year I thought cat shit was gonna wreak havoc on my ph but it was fine
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,197 Minor adjustments
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,198 Some lime problem was solved
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,199 The blueberry AK plants look crazy, trimming the bud is gonna be a nightmare it is BUSHY
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jul 2, 2025 #334,200 And the gorilla glue is notorious for being difficult to process