Jack, please advise prowler on fluids. Thanks
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,941 Jack, please advise prowler on fluids. Thanks
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Jul 5, 2025 #335,943 Ill leave that to x.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,944 Come on jack, dont keep your expertise to yourself
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,945 Don't you want Prowler to get the belt again?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,948 I am lily, its raining here
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2025 #335,949 It's a nice warm day here. Perhaps you need new targets.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,950 Hey daniel, jacks been telling me how you lead tennage girls on, whats that all about?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 5, 2025 #335,951 It’s a beautiful day here today, blue sky calm ocean, the whale watching boats are busy
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,953 Fresh meat is definitely needed lily, jack wont talk to me hardly
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,954 Daniel, tell lily who you are
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2025 #335,955 There's plenty, you just don't troll evenly.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2025 #335,956 You have your favorites you won't troll.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,957 We all have our favourites you included
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2025 #335,958 Sure, but I will diagree when I feel strongly about something, even with them.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,960 Are YOU bored lily?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 5, 2025 #335,961 I rode on a train once.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,963 Have you and jack made up lily?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 5, 2025 #335,965 Courier is here don’t talk about T.rump.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,966 So you and jack didn't argue lily?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2025 #335,967 Honestly, I would love one day without thinking of Trump @Admin.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2025 #335,968 I didn't say there wasn't a kerfluffle @Fredricka
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2025 #335,969 I am saying there is nothing to make up about. It's clear to me that there's no there there.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Jul 5, 2025 #335,970 Youve calmed down then lily? Only took u a week