:LOL3:
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,502 D9es my av turn u on jack?
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Jul 6, 2025 #337,504 I don't want to say the shoutbox has been especially juvenile today... ...so I'll just shut up now.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,505 for once
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,506 Blame jack and his sausages garraty
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,507 your av is pretty stupid fred
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,508 Ill never be able to order jumbo sausages from the chippy again without cracking up
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,509 No jack, its funny
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,510 self amusement is always good I guess
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,511 Funny to me, sexy to u
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,514 put the wrench down Scooter, I'll stop editing
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,515 Is your wife typing for u jack, is that why so many mistakes?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,517 I cant wait for the next jack fuck up, i cant even imagine what itll be next time
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,518 don't hold your breath. you'll look funny blue.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,519 Oh wait. you're already black and blue from the verbal beating I gave you. Never mind
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,520 I mustve missed that, link?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,521 Youre actually delusional incha
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,522 I wonder what else i can uncover at tk, its a proper goldmine there, lots of boring stuff too though
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,523 Toadie, jump out your swamp and help poor jack, u bastard
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 6, 2025 #337,524 I thought you and Jack were pals Fredricka?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 6, 2025 #337,525 or you were at least the last time I was on lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,526 we are last I knew
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,527 maybe therese are somebody elses boob pics she pmed me?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 6, 2025 #337,528 Jack got really angry this morning and lost it, im fed up with his sensitivities
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 6, 2025 #337,529 she's a salty bitch sometimes
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 6, 2025 #337,530 Remember when you said coper 6 is on welfare for vision problems?