dude, that was weak, even for you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,951 dude, that was weak, even for you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,952 Well, I'm off to Burlington. see you all this evening. Going kayaking on Lake Champlain
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 7, 2025 #337,953 Don’t Cry Jack, not even little boys cry.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,955 dont worry about it. Admin is getting his marching orders from the Mad Cow as we speak.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,956 Have a great day everybody!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #337,958 He never stops talking shit. Never.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Jul 7, 2025 #337,960 I just get tired of seeing people ripping each other in the SB. It's not entertaining. Especially when you have no idea WTF is going on. LOL Like me, all the time.
I just get tired of seeing people ripping each other in the SB. It's not entertaining. Especially when you have no idea WTF is going on. LOL Like me, all the time.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 7, 2025 #337,961 I apologize for Jack, he apparently doesn’t have any testes
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #337,962 Jack doesn't appear to like Admin anymore. He's joined Adam, Reggie and No One and others in gay bashing.
Jack doesn't appear to like Admin anymore. He's joined Adam, Reggie and No One and others in gay bashing.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #337,963 Jack doesn't appear to like Admin anymore. He's joined Adam, Reggie and No One and others in gay bashing @LotusBud.
Jack doesn't appear to like Admin anymore. He's joined Adam, Reggie and No One and others in gay bashing @LotusBud.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 7, 2025 #337,964 He’s taken to repeating Hobo Hitler’s Sindy/Bildo fantasies too. Proving his weaselly lack of morals.
He’s taken to repeating Hobo Hitler’s Sindy/Bildo fantasies too. Proving his weaselly lack of morals.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,512 Jul 7, 2025 #337,965 Being liked by everyone here is impossible. Some try too hard.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,966 Dont speak for me lily
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 7, 2025 #337,967 Lake Champlain must have good WiFi @Jack !
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,968 The car does as we are driving to it. Lol
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #337,970 I'm not speaking for anyone but myself and what I see.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #337,971 Yes @Seamjor some really do. They are called "needy".
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #337,972 Yes @Seamajor some really do. They are called "needy".
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,973 Since your pal started it keep out of it.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #337,974 I can say what I want. And I will when I please.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 7, 2025 #337,975 Doesn’t your “wife” let you drive, little man Jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,976 Fuck you then.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,977 So will i
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 7, 2025 #337,978 Jack can be petulant behind the wheel!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 7, 2025 #337,979 So glad to be away from you