@Jack
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Jul 7, 2025 #338,051 @The Cock Chill. Sheesh. You're boring me.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,576 Location Bompton Jul 7, 2025 #338,052 Oh look. Lily had to call for backup again.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,576 Location Bompton Jul 7, 2025 #338,053 So maybe Jack was scrolling posts while his wife was driving
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,576 Location Bompton Jul 7, 2025 #338,054 Why do you think it’s ok for you to log in while on “vacation” but Jack can’t?
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,576 Location Bompton Jul 7, 2025 #338,056 No one is “hating” on you or anything about you. Pointing out what a big fat hypocrite you are is not “hating”
No one is “hating” on you or anything about you. Pointing out what a big fat hypocrite you are is not “hating”
The Cock Blow Me Reaction score 2 Location City Of Sex Jul 7, 2025 #338,058 I miss the lady gaga avi. :(
The Cock Blow Me Reaction score 2 Location City Of Sex Jul 7, 2025 #338,060 not at all. he's too cocky and rude.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 7, 2025 #338,061 @The Cuntess how painful is diet drug detox?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 7, 2025 #338,062 Better than Biden Stevie.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,637 Location Canada Jul 7, 2025 #338,063 Sometimes when I skim posts I mix up "Admin" and "Alticus".
The Prowler Reaction score 1,637 Location Canada Jul 7, 2025 #338,066 Just popping in to see if I can insult someone like Admin or Alticus for a laugh. They often do not even realize it is an insult, which is both disappointing and entertaining at the same time.
Just popping in to see if I can insult someone like Admin or Alticus for a laugh. They often do not even realize it is an insult, which is both disappointing and entertaining at the same time.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 7, 2025 #338,067 Well, thanks for checking in. You're very kind.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,576 Location Bompton Jul 7, 2025 #338,069 @Admin. i have no idea what you’re talking about
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,576 Location Bompton Jul 7, 2025 #338,070 As long as I’m not fat, broke or ugly, I’m good