To what
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #338,102 The imp isnt me, i wont say who i think it is though, you can stay clueless danny
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #338,103 @Courier 6 I don't chime in on your beefs. I ask you not to speak for me on mine.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #338,104 Just relating observations. Don't like it? Change what I observe.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #338,105 You don't observe too well. You are blinded by your biases. There's a history going years back that you are unaware of...
You don't observe too well. You are blinded by your biases. There's a history going years back that you are unaware of...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #338,106 That's why I don't chime in on your online relationships. I don't know anything about you in that regard.
That's why I don't chime in on your online relationships. I don't know anything about you in that regard.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #338,108 *shrug* Maybe you should keep your beef with Cuntess out of public view, then 'the public' won't have any observations to make about it.
*shrug* Maybe you should keep your beef with Cuntess out of public view, then 'the public' won't have any observations to make about it.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #338,109 Maybe you should not speak for me.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jul 7, 2025 #338,110 You're really not figuring this out, are ya.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 7, 2025 #338,111 @Courier 6 Just a guess.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #338,112 No, you're not. But that's typical of you.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 7, 2025 #338,113 Couriers a fuckhead, his existence is pointless, fucking porn addicted degenerate like anything he says matters LOL
Couriers a fuckhead, his existence is pointless, fucking porn addicted degenerate like anything he says matters LOL
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #338,114 Jack needs to dump that idiot, im going to work on that
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #338,116 Fuck their 20 year marriage
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #338,117 God its quiet without jack and his nonsense zzzzz
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #338,118 Didn't I say it was going to be boring?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 7, 2025 #338,119 Jack’s wife is paddling him around the kiddy pool, and then his big boy nap.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #338,120 You did lily, i guess he had to go out at some point, hope she lets you out of the car boot soon jack
You did lily, i guess he had to go out at some point, hope she lets you out of the car boot soon jack
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 7, 2025 #338,121 She won’t let him out until after his nap.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #338,122 I don't understand what you mean by that.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #338,124 You, the whole let him out of the boot...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 7, 2025 #338,125 I haven't done a thing but try to distance myself.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #338,126 His wife, not you
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #338,127 She mistreats poor jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Jul 7, 2025 #338,129 I didnt phrase it well, its been a long day