I do see why you and the Mad Cow are seamless together,
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,491 I do see why you and the Mad Cow are seamless together,
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,492 I wondered why at first, but after yesterday it makes a lot of sense.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,818 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,493 Dumbfuck @Jack you went there first you stoopid nitwit
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,494 Such class and panache. You look pretty good in that wig and blue dress but you have to learn to tuck
Such class and panache. You look pretty good in that wig and blue dress but you have to learn to tuck
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,818 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,495 @Jack aspires to be just Ike Homo Hitler!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,818 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,496 What the actual fuck are you blathering about jackoff?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,497 The hate from you is real. AWESOME!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,338 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,498 Adamin has a real thing about adam, i think he fancies him
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,499 The pms I got from admin about adam read like a softcore porn novella
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,818 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,500 You believe what the biggest loser spews, which explains why you’re turning yourself into a pariah
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,502 fucking guy daydreams about him. go figure
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,818 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,503 Post the pms you weasel POST THEM
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,504 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,818 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,505 POST THE PMS JACKOFF
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,338 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,506 That doesnt surprise me jack, almost every post is lovely Adam this, lovely adam that
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,507 wow, two meltdowns in two days.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #341,508 @Admin. They don't exist.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,509 wonder what Minge flavored ice cream tastes like.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,818 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,511 If jackoffs lips are moving he’s either sucking cock or lying
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,512 before it melts I mean
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,818 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,513
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,338 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,514 If admins lips are moving its to mention adam
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,338 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,515 Does your wife know about adam adminge?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 11, 2025 #341,516 Poor admin.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,338 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,517 Dobuvtalk about him in your sleep?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,818 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,518 Poor two faced jackoff doesn’t understand why nobody likes his backstabbing disloyalty
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,338 Location ~ Jul 11, 2025 #341,519 Hes stumped jack
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,818 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 11, 2025 #341,520 See Jack, see Jack seal with forked tongue