@Larry Loungelizard Here's a bedtime gift of Sofia for you:
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #342,031 @Larry Loungelizard Here's a bedtime gift of Sofia for you:
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,952 Location Milwaukee Jul 11, 2025 #342,032 @Alticus, I LOVE YOU, MAN!!!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 11, 2025 #342,035 Goodnight bro :)
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,952 Location Milwaukee Jul 11, 2025 #342,036 Good night, good sir.
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Jul 11, 2025 #342,037 Alticus said: @Larry Loungelizard Here's a bedtime gift of Sofia for you: Click to expand... Woah!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,038 Hi Fred. How was your friday?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,326 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,039 Hi jack. It was good, im suffering now. How was yours?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,040 I'm sorry you're suffering. Drink lots and lots of water and eat lots of protein.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,326 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,041 I will. Whats the gossip anyway?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,042 Not much. Cocksuckticus is in denial because he has minge and the mad cow backing him up.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,043 he wont apologize, so he can go fuck himself. Burned that bridge to the ground it seems
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,044 fun to watch mad cow squirm though. You realize this is all over adam?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,326 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,045 I think hes ignoring me, but I will nag him to apologise anyway
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,046 its not adams fault, he's the pbject of all the hate from them.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,048 It really is.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,326 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,050 Or lily etc hate?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,051 I was "told" to not trust him and steer clear of him. There are also a few others that don't like him, so they think this is some sort of battle of the wills or popularity contest or something.
I was "told" to not trust him and steer clear of him. There are also a few others that don't like him, so they think this is some sort of battle of the wills or popularity contest or something.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,052 I trolled him with them when I was "under the influence" I dont really care who they like or not. They've become irrelevant.
I trolled him with them when I was "under the influence" I dont really care who they like or not. They've become irrelevant.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,326 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,053 Lol, he makes them cry
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,054 and the Ciw is pretty desperate. Clutching ANY opportunity to have a "discussion" like it proves something.
and the Ciw is pretty desperate. Clutching ANY opportunity to have a "discussion" like it proves something.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,055 and the Cow is pretty desperate. Clutching ANY opportunity to have a "discussion" like it proves something.
and the Cow is pretty desperate. Clutching ANY opportunity to have a "discussion" like it proves something.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,056 He does. No one can really beat him in an exchange and it's frustrating.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,058 I'd rather just get along with everyone except those three tbh.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,326 Location ~ Jul 12, 2025 #342,059 Its funny to watch
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 12, 2025 #342,060 its amazing how polarized that little bitch has made everything.