What Scouse? You shave your nut sack? It’s a known fact
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 13, 2025 #342,661 What Scouse? You shave your nut sack? It’s a known fact
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,662 Got nothing more to say to your weasel ass @Jack. Have a happy and a healthy two-faced baby. lol
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 13, 2025 #342,666 So Semen has invited me to SF... hmm wat do?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jul 13, 2025 #342,667 I wonder whether my Nazi tatts would stand out there?
Krisspiss Reaction score -58 Location Zimbabwe Jul 13, 2025 #342,669 Is that true,is Alticus really a bitch?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,671 LOL what a fucking asshole you really turned out to be, little Bitchticus. Don't choke on that self-righteous bile now, y'hear?
LOL what a fucking asshole you really turned out to be, little Bitchticus. Don't choke on that self-righteous bile now, y'hear?
Krisspiss Reaction score -58 Location Zimbabwe Jul 13, 2025 #342,673 Is what I’m reading true? did he really hide behind an account to call his freend names?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,674 Because he can't apologize for getting caught being a slimy fucking traitor @Seamajor
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,675 He really did @Weegbrother
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,676 and he's trying to manipulate me into thinking it's all my fault.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,679 It's hardly a big deal. That's how those three operate. Like a BF thug gang LOL
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jul 13, 2025 #342,680 @Seamajor I don't hate him. I just don't appreciate two-faced members who compromise who they really are in order to fit in like with other like a 6yo is all.
@Seamajor I don't hate him. I just don't appreciate two-faced members who compromise who they really are in order to fit in like with other like a 6yo is all.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,682 Yeah Alticus idea of friendship is telling me who I can be friends with.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,684 Like his two other "friends.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,685 and who I should NOT associate with.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,687 so you know, I'm done with all that.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 Jul 13, 2025 #342,688 Wow. Most hate me because I deserve it. I’m a prick
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,689 This is actually about dictating whi I should and should not associate with here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 13, 2025 #342,690 This is actually about dictating who I should and should not associate with here.